- President's Letter
- Mission, Officers and Board Members
- Association Services
- Confluence: The Journal of Graduate Liberal Studies
- Resources for Members
- Member Directory
- Student Symposia
the latest from...
AGLSP News & Events
Welcome New Individual Members!
- Christopher W. Franz, St. Joseph Hill Academy
- Dr. Carole Shaffer-Koros, Professor Emerita – English (Kean University)
- William Eaton, Executive Editor Zeteo: The Journal of Interdisciplinary Writing
Welcome New Student/Alumni Members!
- Jenifer Baldwin (alumna …Read More
- 2014 Annual Conference – Revolutions: Past, Present, and Future – Register Today!
- Annual Faculty Award
- Confluence Writing Award Recipients
- USC Urban Biology Course Visits Habitat Restoration Sites
The AGLSP Blog
2014 Annual Conference – Revolutions: Past, Present, and Future
October 9-11, 2014
Hosted by The University of Pennsylvania MLA Program and the Villanova University GLS Program
Philadelphia has long been home to revolutionary thought. Its most …Read More