- President's Letter
- Mission, Officers and Board Members
- Association Services
- Confluence: The Journal of Graduate Liberal Studies
- Resources for Members
- Member Directory
- Student Symposia
the latest from...
AGLSP News & Events
Welcome New Individual Members!
- William Eaton, Executive Editor Zeteo: The Journal of Interdisciplinary Writing
Welcome New Student/Alumni Members!
- John R. Mazza (Wake Forest University)
- Timothy D. McCollum (Eastern Oregon University)
- Cally E. Mervine (Harrison College)
- Annual Faculty Award – Nominations Due March 31, 2014!
- Confluence Writing Award Recipients
- USC Urban Biology Course Visits Habitat Restoration Sites
The AGLSP Blog
2014 Annual Conference – Revolutions: Past, Present, and Future
October 9-11, 2014
Hosted by The University of Pennsylvania MLA Program and the Villanova University GLS Program
Philadelphia has long been home to revolutionary thought. Its most famous son, …Read More